Forum: Ruby Re: WEBrick initialisation problem

Brian W. (Guest)

Thanks for the reminder re: extra newlines.
I have no WEBrick already, nor IIS or Apache or any other web server
that I'm aware of.
Eric H. (Guest)
On May 3, 2006, at 11:37 AM, Brian Watson wrote:

>>> follow the ONLamp "Rolling with Ruby on Rails" intro. I followed the
>>> [2006-05-03 08:52:40] INFO  WEBrick 1.3.1
> I have no WEBrick already, nor IIS or Apache or any other web server
> that I'm aware of.

What does this do?

ruby -rsocket -e "TCPServer.new 'localhost', 3000"

http://trackmap.robotcoop.com