Forum: Ruby Ruby number crunching?

Alex P. (Guest)
In my little Ruby and Rails learning experiment I've now come to the
point where I need a library to do some number crunching, something
similar to python Numeric or numarray.

I head my  browser to the mighty google  and  15 minutes I haven't found
a single itsy bitsy little library!

Am I incompetent at googling or are there really no ruby number
crunching libraries?

alex
unknown (Guest)
Logan C. (Guest)
On May 3, 2006, at 9:33 AM, Polite wrote:

> alex

http://narray.rubyforge.org/
Alex P. (Guest)

>> Am I incompetent  at googling ...