Forum: Ruby on Rails Mongrel on Textdrive

Josh K. (Guest)
As anyone deployed on Textdrive using Apache + Mongrel?  If so did you
just
install the GEM locally?

I have filed a support request with Textdrive querying when we will see
the
Mongrel GEMs installed but have received no response yet...

Thanks!

Josh
Zed S. (Guest)
No idea, and nobody from txd has contacted me officially, but this might
help:

http://docs.rubygems.org/read/chapter/3#page83

I can¹t help you with the actual setup though.  I¹m not a user there.

Zed A. Shaw
http://www.zedshaw.com/
http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/
Conrad T. (Guest)
Hey Josh, I was wondering, have you heard any additional information in
regards to Apache + Mongrel on TextDrive?

Thanks in advance,

-Conrad
Josh K. (Guest)
On 5/5/06, Conrad T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Hey Josh, I was wondering, have you heard any additional information in
> regards to Apache + Mongrel on TextDrive?

I filed a support request and got a response stating that they will
announce
things on their blog when they are ready.  Nothing more.

Josh