Forum: GNU Radio USRP svn down??

Heiko J. (Guest)
Is the svn repo down for URSP? I cannot seem to connect as of 10:38 PST
today. Just wondering if it is my firewall or if it really is down??
Matt E. (Guest)
Heiko J. wrote:
> Is the svn repo down for URSP? I cannot seem to connect as of 10:38 PST
> today. Just wondering if it is my firewall or if it really is down??

Works fine for me.

Matt
Bob Vincent (Guest)
I was having problems around 1 hour ago. Now seems to have fixed itself.
Heiko J. (Guest)
Heiko J. wrote:
> Is the svn repo down for URSP? I cannot seem to connect as of 10:38 PST
> today. Just wondering if it is my firewall or if it really is down??

To answer my own question in case somebody else has this problem: You
have to configure subversion to use a proxy server if you are behind a
firewall like I am. Just look at the file ~/.subversion/servers and add
the proxy host and port info there. Dooh!

Heiko