Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: postgresql ruby rails connector ?

Berger, Daniel (Guest)
> On Apr 27, 2006, at 9:33 AM, Warren S. wrote:
>
> For the adapter setting in the database.yml file:
>
>    adapter: postgresql
>
> good luck!
>
> -Robby

I use the C library and build from source.  You'll have to do a small
bit of manual work to get it to build, namely copying lib\ms\libpq.lib
to lib\pq.lib.  That, or you'll have to modify the extconf.rb file.

Regards,

Dan

or
strictly