Forum: Ruby on Rails create test methods from Controller methods?

Chris R. (Guest)
on 2006-05-03 14:19
Can you somehow create a test that contains methods that relate to the
methods in the controller that is being tested?

Thanks
Chris
Chris R. (Guest)
on 2006-05-03 14:27
...i want to create the test methods automatically
Dan Venkitachalam (Guest)
I believe zentest has test stub generation features, although I've never
used it.

Dan.
Ezra Z. (Guest)
On May 3, 2006, at 3:27 AM, Chris R. wrote:

> ...i want to create the test methods automatically
>
> --

http://svn.techno-weenie.net/projects/plugins/refa...
http://svn.techno-weenie.net/projects/plugins/refactor/

-Ezra