Forum: Ruby Python and Ruby interpretability

Alan (Guest)

Can I use this Python tool/library in my Ruby application?

http://pyclips.sourceforge.net/

Thank you,
Alan
Roy S. (Guest)
Alan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can I use this Python tool/library in my Ruby application?
>
> http://pyclips.sourceforge.net/
>
> Thank you,
> Alan

Ruby cannot directly use Python libraries.  Ruby could call a Python
program externally.  It looks like someone started a Ruby CLIPS
extension here:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruby-clips/

But it appears to have not released anything yet.

Roy