Forum: Ruby on Rails rake appdoc Question regarding comment formatting

Andrew C. (Guest)
on 2006-05-03 05:07
I tried googling and searching the forums here but was unable to locate
an answer, please forgive if this has been covered.

Is there any way to provide formatting guidelines to dictate how parsed
comments are displayed in the resulting html? In the simplest example,
is there a way to specify a linebreak (break tag)?

Thanks,
Andy
Steve R. (Guest)
on 2006-05-03 09:38
Google: 'rdoc format'

Here's a link that should help.

http://rdoc.sourceforge.net/doc/files/README.html

Andrew C. wrote:
> I tried googling and searching the forums here but was unable to locate
> an answer, please forgive if this has been covered.
>
> Is there any way to provide formatting guidelines to dictate how parsed
> comments are displayed in the resulting html? In the simplest example,
> is there a way to specify a linebreak (break tag)?
>
> Thanks,
> Andy
Andrew C. (Guest)
on 2006-05-03 19:25
Thanks Steve, I tried many google searches but I think I must have been
too specific as this page didn't come up -- its exactly what I need.

Thanks!
Andy