Forum: Ruby on Rails storing sessions in RAILS_ROOT/tmp

Charlie B. (Guest)
on 2006-04-30 22:17
I've read that the newest versions of rails stores sessions in
rails_root/tmp.  I've been running off the trunk for about 3 months, but
I still have all of my sessions stored in /tmp of the file system.  What
do I need to do to modify it so that my sessions are stored in my
rails_root/tmp folder?
Charlie B. (Guest)
On Sun, 2006-04-30 at 20:17 +0200, charlie bowman wrote:

> I've read that the newest versions of rails stores sessions in
> rails_root/tmp.  I've been running off the trunk for about 3 months, but
> I still have all of my sessions stored in /tmp of the file system.  What
> do I need to do to modify it so that my sessions are stored in my
> rails_root/tmp folder?

Anyone?