Forum: Ruby on Rails Can't freeze rails using rake...

Joe C. (Guest)
on 2006-04-30 17:08
Is there a method to get a copy of rails and its dependencies into the
vendor folder when rake refuses to work?
Joe C. (Guest)
on 2006-04-30 17:12
Joe C. wrote:
> Is there a method to get a copy of rails and its dependencies into the
> vendor folder when rake refuses to work?

Nevermind.... this magically started working.... I shall assume user
error ;)