Forum: Ruby Publish/Subscribe pattern in DRb

bujji choudhary (Guest)
HI all,
I have 3 files.In pubsubserver.rb, I wrote the classes(according to
RCR198). In Publisher.rb, i have created an object of main class and
bound it to the server

server=Abc.new()
Drb.start_service('druby://:localhost:9000',server)
Drb.thread.join

and in another file client.rb, i am using this server object and
subscribing...but it is not working..it is working in non distributed
fashion...Can anybody guide?

--vinay
Eric H. (Guest)
On Apr 28, 2006, at 10:07 PM, bujji choudhary wrote:

> subscribing...but it is not working..it is working in non
> distributed fashion...Can anybody guide?

What do you mean by "it is not working"?

http://trackmap.robotcoop.com