Forum: Ruby on Rails Software QA with Ruby

Emma (Guest)
on 2006-04-28 16:07
Hello,
	I am looking for a Software QA person with Ruby (Watir would be a
plus).  I am finding however, that Ruby aficionados do not post
themselves on standard job boards like Monster or Careerbuilder.  Do
you, or someone you know have Ruby and need a position in Massachusetts?
Please give me a call at the number below, any info you may have, even
on how to track down Ruby users, would be much appreciated!
Thanks!

Emily McElfresh
Recruiter
Generation Technologies, Inc.
781-272-3008
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Keith L. (Guest)
on 2006-04-28 16:47
Emma wrote:
> Hello,
> 	I am looking for a Software QA person with Ruby (Watir would be a
> plus).  I am finding however, that Ruby aficionados do not post
> themselves on standard job boards like Monster or Careerbuilder.  Do
> you, or someone you know have Ruby and need a position in Massachusetts?
> Please give me a call at the number below, any info you may have, even
> on how to track down Ruby users, would be much appreciated!
> Thanks!
>
> Emily McElfresh
> Recruiter
> Generation Technologies, Inc.
> 781-272-3008
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid

I forwarded your message to the Watir user group.

Keith