Forum: Ruby on Rails Red cloth

Mohammad (Guest)
on 2006-04-28 01:07
what is the require I must put in my enviremnt to use red cloth?
Ryan P. (Guest)
AFAIK, you don't need to. You just need to have the gem installed. Just
call
RedCloth.new(someRedClothText) and it will work. And append .to_html to
output HTML.

For more info: http://whytheluckystiff.net/ruby/redcloth/

Best,
Ryan
Marcos Rubinelli (Guest)
Mohammad,

require 'redcloth' is what you're looking for. The
easiest way to find what you'll have to require is to
take a look at the files frame in the package's RDoc.
For example, if you check
http://redcloth.rubyforge.org/rdoc/ you'll see
'lib/redcloth.rb' up there in the left corner.

Happy hacking,

rubinelli

--- Mohammad <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> escreveu:

> what is the require I must put in my enviremnt to
> use red cloth?
>
> --

Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail: 1GB de espa├žo, alertas de e-mail no celular
e anti-spam realmente eficaz.
http://br.info.mail.yahoo.com/