Forum: Ruby on Rails Login Generator

Mohammad R. (Guest)
on 2006-04-27 06:21
Im using the login generator and I want to make it so that only users
that are in a DB table called auth_users can access /auth_user. Is there
a way to do this without making another login generator?
Adam B. (Guest)
on 2006-04-27 09:12
Mohammad  wrote:
> Im using the login generator and I want to make it so that only users
> that are in a DB table called auth_users can access /auth_user. Is there
> a way to do this without making another login generator?

Why have a second table? Just put them in the same table but give them a
tag like, 'auth_user' in the role field.

-Adam