Forum: Ruby on Rails script/plugins doesn't discover my repository

Charlie B. (Guest)
I created a plugin, and listed it on the wiki with my svn link but ruby
script/plugin discover doesn't find my repository.  The only way I can
get it to install is to list the full path after install.

 ruby script/plugin install http://svn.recentrambles.com/broomstick

What do I have to do to get the plugin tool to find my plugin?

Charlie B.
www.recentrambles.com
Manuel H. (Guest)
Am 26.04.2006 um 18:55 schrieb Charlie B.:

> I created a plugin, and listed it on the wiki with my svn link but
> ruby
> script/plugin discover doesn't find my repository.  The only way I can
> get it to install is to list the full path after install.
>
>  ruby script/plugin install http://svn.recentrambles.com/broomstick
>

> What do I have to do to get the plugin tool to find my plugin?

Try to place "broomstick" below a directory called "plugins".

*m