Forum: Ruby Re: Ruby Idioms (TextMate Bundle)

Jamal M. (Guest)
Hi James,
Would you consider also making the bundle available as a plain text file
that does not depend on a particular editor or OS?

Regards,
Jamal
James G. (Guest)
On Apr 26, 2006, at 9:21 AM, Jamal M. wrote:

> Hi James,
> Would you consider also making the bundle available as a plain text
> file
> that does not depend on a particular editor or OS?

I cannot think of a reasonably way to do this.  It depends on the
Snippet/Marco/Command functionality of the editor I built it for.  I
welcome ports to other editors though...

James Edward G. II