Forum: Ruby Mailing list Admin

TRANS (Guest)

Who's the ruby-talk mailing list admin? I set an email to
removed_email_address@domain.invalid and haven't heard back.

Thanks,
T.
unknown (Guest)
Hi --

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006, TRANS wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Who's the ruby-talk mailing list admin? I set an email to
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid and haven't heard back.

I believe it's Matz.

David

"Ruby for Rails" PDF now on sale!  http://www.manning.com/black
Paper version coming in early May!
Yukihiro M. (Guest)

In message "Re: Mailing list Admin"
    on Wed, 26 Apr 2006 05:43:00 +0900, removed_email_address@domain.invalid
writes:

|> Who's the ruby-talk mailing list admin? I set an email to
|> removed_email_address@domain.invalid and haven't heard back.
|
|I believe it's Matz.

Yes.  And I think I missed your mail, Trans.  Perhaps my spam filter
ate it.

							matz.