Forum: Ruby on Rails Profiling views

Loïc Guitaut (Guest)
Hi folks !

I've been using Rails for about 2 months now, but I've some performance
problems. So I was wondering if there's a way to profile views ?

Thanks !
Stephen B. (Guest)

What platform/hardware are you running on?

Steve
Loïc Guitaut (Guest)
Le Mardi 25 Avril 2006 17:46, Stephen B. a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> What platform/hardware are you running on?

I'm running an Ubuntu Hoary Linux on x86 why ?
Greg E. (other box) (Guest)
Loic,

Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm interested in profiling a view
as
well.

Thanks,
-Greg