Forum: Ruby on Rails looking for a PHP developer/listserv

Jared Saunders (Guest)
I run a small web development company on the north side of Chicago
and we're looking for an experienced enterprise-level PHP developer
to consult on a project or hourly basis.  I know this forum is a Ruby
group, but I know that a lot of you know PHP people - or started out
as PHP coders.

I'f you're interested, shoot me an email.  If this post is
inappropriate for the group, I apologize.  Please let me know if
there's a good PHP group out there that I should be posting to.

Thank you,

Jared Saunders
littlegreencube.com/jobs
David Heinemeier H. (Guest)
> I'f you're interested, shoot me an email.  If this post is
> inappropriate for the group, I apologize.  Please let me know if
> there's a good PHP group out there that I should be posting to.

This post is inappropriate. Please do use Google to find a PHP list
for recruitment.
--
David Heinemeier H.
http://www.basecamphq.com   -- Online project management