Forum: Ferret Migrating to 0.9.1

Jean-Etienne (Guest)
on 2006-04-25 10:09
After migrating to 0.9.1, I got:

usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:123:in
`const_missing': uninitialized constant TokenFilter (NameError)

Here is a snapshot of my code:
require 'ferret'

class MyFilter < Analysis::TokenFilter

I works fine on my dev machine, but not a production server (shared
host).
Any idea?
David B. (Guest)
You'll have to wait for 0.9.2. Sorry for the trouble. There are still
a few things missing from the C version of Ferret.

Regards,
Dave
Onur T. (Guest)
hi david,
will 0.9.2 contain defining our own analyzers, filters and tokenizers?
David B. (Guest)
On 4/28/06, Onur T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> hi david,
> will 0.9.2 contain defining our own analyzers, filters and tokenizers?

Yes. But there are still a few buts in there. If you run into any
problems I'd recommend sticking with pure ruby version.