Forum: Ruby on Rails rails calendar system

Steven D. (Guest)

Anyone got some tips on how to design some sort of datagrid/calendar
where the columns define a resource and the rows define the date. In the
corresponding cells are activities that match the resource and date, ...

Thanks!

Steven.
Rebecca (Guest)
Steven De Ryck <stevenderyck@...> writes:

Hi,

Am trying to figure out the same thing myself.  I'd like the columns to
define
resources and the rows time slots on the selected day.  Anyone able to
help?

Fingers crossed for a response!
Rebecca
Dave (Guest)
on 2006-05-18 22:53
Rebecca wrote:
> Steven De Ryck <stevenderyck@...> writes:
>

> Hi,
>
> Am trying to figure out the same thing myself.  I'd like the columns to
> define
> resources and the rows time slots on the selected day.  Anyone able to
> help?
>
> Fingers crossed for a response!
> Rebecca

Not sure if this fits the bill, but I've used it with good success:

http://www.jvoorhis.com/pages/calendar-helper

Dave
http://www.favoriterun.com