Forum: Ruby Ruby Quiz Contest Update

James G. (Guest)
Just a quick note to let those with ideas know that the current Ruby
Quiz contest is *not* yet over.  Matthew already has a copy of the
book and thus is passing on the prize.  (You rock Matthew!)  The
search for a winning submission continues...

James Edward G. II
Florian GroÃ? (Guest)
James Edward G. II wrote:

> Just a quick note to let those with ideas know that the current Ruby
> Quiz contest is *not* yet over.  Matthew already has a copy of the book
> and thus is passing on the prize.  (You rock Matthew!)  The search for a
> winning submission continues...

Heh, would have been hard to beat it judging from all the solutions
appearing here.

And I yet have to write the unscrambler. :)