Forum: Ruby on Rails ezcrypto HELP!!!!

Manish S. (Guest)
I'm using the ezcrypto library for aes encryption, but i'm running into
some
weird cases that i cant seem to figure out.

What i'm doing is trying to encrypt someting in php using standard AES
128.
I'm taking the output from php and trying to decrypt it with ruby using
ezcrypto.

This seems to work for a lot of cases, but it does not work for some
others.  Any ideas on why this happening?  I would think that it either
works or it doesnt work on all cases.  I've been trying to see if there
is a
pattern amongst the cases that dont work, but there's none that i can
tell
(short of doing binary bit-by-bit comparisons).

PLEASE HELP!!!
Alex Y. (Guest)
Manish S. wrote:
> is a pattern amongst the cases that dont work, but there's none that i
> can tell (short of doing binary bit-by-bit comparisons).
>
> PLEASE HELP!!!
Have you got a failing test case we could look at?