Forum: Ruby ot: spam (was RE: Text Munger (#76))

Peña, Botp (Guest)
Adam S. [mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] wrote:

# I know everyone here is Nice(tm), so I'm sure this is not the
# intent...  but between this quiz and the Markov chain one, it seems we
# are building a set of utilities perfect for generating those  'Re:
# PHARmudMACY'
# spam emails selling 'vigara' and such that have been sneaking through
# my spam filter at work recently...

Ah, "To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy." -Sun Tzu.

kind regards -botp

# -Adam
#
#
Dave B. (Guest)
Peña wrote:
> Adam S. [mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] wrote:
>
> # I know everyone here is Nice(tm), so I'm sure this is not the
> # intent...  but between this quiz and the Markov chain one, it seems we
> # are building a set of utilities perfect for generating those  'Re:
> # PHARmudMACY'
> # spam emails selling 'vigara' and such that have been sneaking through
> # my spam filter at work recently...
>
> Ah, "To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy." -Sun Tzu.

Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer
wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund
auch in dich hinein.

-- Friedrich Nietzsche