Forum: Ruby on Rails WebDAV library for fastcgi/webbrick

David H.on (Guest)
Hello,
I am trying to find a WebDAV library for Ruby that works with fastcgi
(production) and Webbrick (development).

I've found this link which mentions a Webbrick WebDAV library:
http://redhanded.hobix.com/inspect/
webrickWebdavHandlerSafelyExtractedFromTheWild.html

Unfortunately it sounds limited to Webbrick which will not suit the
production environment.

Does anyone know of a Ruby on Rails WebDAV library that can be
plugged into a Rails controller (this would be ideal)?

I've seen similar libraries for Java but my Googling hasn't brought
up the same results for Ruby/Rails.

Regards,

David
Stuart E. (Guest)
on 2006-05-09 14:26
Hi David,

I have a plugin that does this but i'm not quite releasing it yet, but
for now you can see a video of WebDAV on Rails at
http://www.liverail.net/

regards,
Stuart E.
Gregory S. (Guest)
On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 12:26:02PM +0200, Stuart E. wrote:
} Hi David,
}
} I have a plugin that does this but i'm not quite releasing it yet, but
} for now you can see a video of WebDAV on Rails at
} http://www.liverail.net/

I am very much looking forward to this. I started working on such a
thing
but got a bit sidetracked. There is a calendar server project in the
works
that needs this functionality.

} regards,
} Stuart E.
--Greg
Stuart E. (Guest)
on 2006-06-25 20:45
Look forward no more.

First release of Railsdav is out:

http://www.liverail.net/articles/2006/06/21/webdav...

It has examples of a FileSystem and a ActiveRecord WebDAV Controller

Stuart E.

> I am very much looking forward to this. I started working on such a
> thing
> but got a bit sidetracked. There is a calendar server project in the
> works
> that needs this functionality.
>
> } regards,
> } Stuart E.
> --Greg
Gregory S. (Guest)
On Sun, Jun 25, 2006 at 06:45:22PM +0200, Stuart E. wrote:
} Look forward no more.
}
} First release of Railsdav is out:
}
}
http://www.liverail.net/articles/2006/06/21/webdav...
}
} It has examples of a FileSystem and a ActiveRecord WebDAV Controller

Woo! You rock! I don't have time to look at this yet, but I'm delighted
see it. I'll give more feedback when I've had a chance to play with it.

} Stuart E.
--Greg

} > I am very much looking forward to this. I started working on such a
} > thing
} > but got a bit sidetracked. There is a calendar server project in the
} > works
} > that needs this functionality.
} >
} > } regards,