Forum: Ruby Testing a filter

Greg Brown (Guest)
on 2006-04-22 01:25
I'm now filtering ruby-forum.com out from the RubyTalk traffic, so I'm
just testing to see if it worked.  Feel free to ignore.
Greg Brown (Guest)
on 2006-04-22 01:31
Greg Brown wrote:
> I'm now filtering ruby-forum.com out from the RubyTalk traffic, so I'm
> just testing to see if it worked.  Feel free to ignore.

Should be the last test, sorry folks.
Stephen W. (Guest)
Greg Brown wrote:
> I'm now filtering ruby-forum.com out from the RubyTalk traffic, so I'm
> just testing to see if it worked.  Feel free to ignore.

Please do tell what you're filtering on.  My procmail is always in need
of more work.

--Steve
Gregory B. (Guest)
On 4/21/06, Stephen W. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Please do tell what you're filtering on.  My procmail is always in need
> of more work.

I'm just using the 'posted via ruby-forum.com' advertisement to label
any of those conversations 'ruby-forum' so I can filter them out when
I read RubyTalk.