Forum: Ruby on Rails Which internationalization plugin to choose?

Szymon N. (Guest)

I need to create rather simple page (gallery + news), but it has to be
in 3 different languages (polish, english, german). Which plugin do you
recommend? How to store translated data in the database - in a single
table with separate field for every language or in separate table for
every language?
Kyle M. (Guest)
On 4/21/06, szymek <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

www.globalize-rails.org/