Forum: Ruby Re: Error Compiling Ruby 1.8.4 on AIX 5.2

Daniel S. (Guest)

> Christopher Gibbons
I recently wrote this up too, but in not as much detail. I did however,
include the errors that I hit along the way, and the changes that I had
to make to overcome those errors, so if you hit another error message
you might figure out what you missed out on:

http://jroller.com/page/soxbox
Christopher G. (Guest)
On Apr 20, 2006, at 11:42 PM, Daniel S. wrote:

> I recently wrote this up too, but in not as much detail. I did
> however,
> include the errors that I hit along the way, and the changes that I
> had
> to make to overcome those errors, so if you hit another error message
> you might figure out what you missed out on:
>
> http://jroller.com/page/soxbox

We must have been trying to get it to work on AIX at about the same
time!
And, yes, all those errors look strangely familiar. ;-)

Nice site, BTW.

Christopher Gibbons