Forum: Ruby on Rails Which Rails revision am I using ?

Dylan S. (Guest)
I have an old Rails release frozen in /vendor... but can't for the life
of
me find out which revision it actually is.

I just froze edge, and noticed a "REVISION ####" file in the apps root,
which is a nice addition ;)
Any insight into this would be great.   Thanks !
Michael G. (Guest)
on 2006-04-21 03:56
Dylan S. wrote:
> I have an old Rails release frozen in /vendor... but can't for the life
> of
> me find out which revision it actually is.
>
> I just froze edge, and noticed a "REVISION ####" file in the apps root,
> which is a nice addition ;)
> Any insight into this would be great.   Thanks !

ruby script/about
Dylan S. (Guest)
Ahh... thanks Michael... that does it !   My Edge Rails revision number
is
81... what is that supposed to tell me ?
I was expecting a 4 digit number.  ?