Forum: Ruby Re: Symbol#to_proc is just so beautiful

Berger, Daniel (Guest)
> >   [1,2,3].all.positive?
>
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/junction/

Got a file download link for us?  I don't see an entry on the RAA, and
there's no 'Files' section on the RubyForge page.

Dan
Florian GroÃ? (Guest)
Berger, Daniel wrote:

>> http://rubyforge.org/projects/junction/
>
> Got a file download link for us?  I don't see an entry on the RAA, and there's no
'Files' section on the RubyForge page.

If only I could put a note on the project homepage on RubyForge.

It's in the SCM. You can also get a tarball there:

http://rubyforge.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?root=junction
Jacob F. (Guest)
On 4/19/06, Berger, Daniel <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> [...]

http://rubyforge.org/scm/?group_id=34

("SCM Repository" link off the RubyForge page)

Jacob F.