Forum: Ruby on Rails Is it true that you cannot use bind variables with Oracle?

Chris R. (Guest)
on 2006-04-19 20:09
Is it true that you cannot use bind variables with Oracle?

An answer would be really appreciated,

Thanks,

Chris
Wilson B. (Guest)
On 4/19/06, Chris R. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Is it true that you cannot use bind variables with Oracle?
>
> An answer would be really appreciated,
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris

Works fine for me.
args = {:blah => 'example', :foo => 'fishstick'}
Model.find :all, :conditions => ["something = :blah and other_thing =
:foo", args]
Chris R. (Guest)
on 2006-04-20 14:15
But is this really using Oracle bind variables?