Forum: Ruby new article up at Linux Journal

pat eyler (Guest)
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8993

If you've got feedback, requests for coverage, etc. please let me
know.  I'll try to respond in an upcoming column.

--
thanks,
-pate

Michael
pat eyler (Guest)
On 4/19/06, Michael T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Nice writeup.  One small correction, the first paragraph you probably
> meant to say the First international Rails conference.

Yes, that was tagged on by the publisher, but it's a good catch.

Thanks for the kinds words.

> Michael

thanks,
-pate
pat eyler (Guest)
> On 4/19/06, Michael T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> > Nice writeup.  One small correction, the first paragraph you probably
> > meant to say the First international Rails conference.
>
> Yes, that was tagged on by the publisher, but it's a good catch.

I just pointed it out to them, and it's been fixed (with a short delay
to get
it onto their servers).

--
thanks,
-pate
On 19 Apr 2006, at 15:08, pat eyler wrote:

> http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8993
>
> If you've got feedback, requests for coverage, etc. please let me
> know.  I'll try to respond in an upcoming column.

Just tried visiting it and it said:

'Access denied. You are not authorized to access this page.'
Alan G. (Guest)
Paul R. wrote:
> On 19 Apr 2006, at 15:08, pat eyler wrote:
>
>> http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8993
>>
>> If you've got feedback, requests for coverage, etc. please let me
>> know.  I'll try to respond in an upcoming column.
>
> Just tried visiting it and it said:
>
> 'Access denied. You are not authorized to access this page.'

I got the same message earlier but the article now loads.