Forum: Ruby OT: Drifting off topic to debugger utility

Patrick H. (Guest)
On 4/18/06, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> > James M. wrote:
> >>

> http://linuxcapacityplanning.com

I will vote in on the rarely use a debugger camp. The single exception
(and this is rarely the case in Ruby :-), is when I have to figure out
someone slse's code and it does not have good unit tests and/or
logging. Then being able to spelunk around in a good debugger is very
useful (especially if it is _not_ multi-threaded).

pth