Forum: Ruby sqlite with nitro

itsme213 (Guest)
I successfully installed the latest gem sqlite3-ruby (with the DLL on
the
path), but the Nitro blog example fails with a dialog:
    sqlite3.dll not found

I'm using Win-XP. Am I doing something wrong? Is there another version
of
sqlite-ruby bindings?

Thanks!
jeff.darklight (Guest)
When I installed, I put the sqlite files into <windir>/system32

I don't believe that windows uses the same "path" for searching for
dlls.

j.

On 11/18/05, itsme213 <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

--
"Remember. Understand. Believe. Yield! -> http://ruby-lang.org"

Jeff W.
george.moschovitis (Guest)
> I'm using Win-XP. Am I doing something wrong? Is there another version of
> sqlite-ruby bindings?

dunno, I am using sqlite3 + windows all the time with no problems...
anw, better bring this discussion to the nitro mailing list...

-g.