Forum: Ruby on Rails Re: Searchable archive of this list?

Arie Kusuma A. (Guest)
> From: Sean H. <shussey@...>
 > Subject: Re: Searchable archive of this list?
 > Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rails
 > Date: 2005-09-16 17:00:28 GMT (30 weeks, 3 days, 16 hours and 36
minutes ago)

 > I have GMail, but rarely use it.  Do most people here use it for list
 > management?
 >
 > This might be a silly question, seeing as it's based on Google, but
 > is the search ok to work with vs. having a local copy in OSX mail and
 > searching from there?
 >
 > Sean

i do. but i prefer use google groups like
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby?lnk=...
so that i can star some of them.. unfortunately there are only
http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails?lnk=li&hl=en and
http://groups.google.com/group/rails_archive?lnk=l...
but not as complete as http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rails

google groups like
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby?lnk=...
is much better i think .. i hope rails would "live" there somehow..
just my 2 cents.

--
sig "kind regards" :name => "Arie Kusuma A.", :callme => "Arie",
:ym => "riyari3", :email => "removed_email_address@domain.invalid",