Forum: Ruby on Rails How To Remove Unnecessary Controllers?

Jason T. (Guest)
Hi All,

I've got some controllers in my project which I no longer need. --
They were generated by scaffolding.

Is there an easy way to remove them? -- I.E. via the command-line.

If not, is there a way to do it manually?

Thanks!

: )

Jason
Josh S. (Guest)
on 2006-04-18 02:39
Jason T. wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've got some controllers in my project which I no longer need. --
> They were generated by scaffolding.
>
> Is there an easy way to remove them? -- I.E. via the command-line.

Check out the "script/destroy" command

--
Josh S.
http://blog.hasmanythrough.com