Forum: Rails Engines Documentation Nit

Steve R. (Guest)
The docs still say:

rake migrate engines

They should, I believe, be amended to say:

rake db:migrate:engines

as of the introductionn of namespaces into the Rake tasks.

:)
James A. (Guest)
Two words: patch, please :)

On 4/15/06, s. ross <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> :)

* J *
  ~
Steve R. (Guest)
Here's the patch file. It's against the trunk. Let me know if it
works. I'll look into other areas that might help as my current
project proceeds.

James--again, thanks for these great engines.

--sr
James A. (Guest)
Hi again Steve,

Sorry i should've said in the last email - could you attach it to a
ticket on the dev.rails-engines.org site? It helps me keep stuff
organised :)

Thanks for keeping your eyes peeled!

- james

On 4/16/06, s. ross <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote: