Forum: Ruby on Rails Strange error. Any feedback appreciated.

sergio (Guest)

The error below is happening when saving several related objects (in
this
case a purchase order with products along with a shipping and a billing
address, and a credit card) to the database so it involves multiple
inserts.
The line where it dies reads: order.save

I've had no luck debugging it.

I'd sincerely appreciate any feedback.

Sergio

>   * Parameters: {"action"=>"submit",
> "checkout/payment/submit.html/payment/submit"=>nil,
> "controller"=>"checkout/payment"}
>   * Rails root: /home/rails/project/

mrj (Guest)
Sergio B. wrote:

>>tions.rb:714:in `valid_without_callbacks'
Have you defined a method called "errors" in your Order class,
or have you defined a class called "Errors"?