Forum: Ruby Stupid Question But

Tom (Guest)
on 2006-04-14 23:37
I'm very new to Ruby. We have a dedicated server from Rackspace and I
was told Ruby was installed. How do I find out if it was really
installed? On a linux, what directories should I look for? I know -
pretty stupid question, but if anyone can write me a quick response I'd
appreciate it. Thanks!
Gerardo S. Gómez Garrido (Guest)
2006/4/14, Tom <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> I'm very new to Ruby. We have a dedicated server from Rackspace and I
> was told Ruby was installed. How do I find out if it was really
> installed? On a linux, what directories should I look for? I know -
> pretty stupid question, but if anyone can write me a quick response I'd
> appreciate it. Thanks!

ruby -v
Justin C. (Guest)
Gerardo S. Gómez Garrido wrote: