Forum: Ruby on Rails Lighttpd config...

Siva Kumar (Guest)
Hi!

Can somebody explain how to confiure Lighty??

On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 08:52:44PM -0700, Siva Kumar wrote:
> Can somebody explain how to confiure Lighty??

1) Open lighty config file with a text editor.

2) Remove, add, and change config parameters to suit your needs.

3) Restart lighty to apply the config changes.

If you need more detail than this, you should probably tell us what
you're
trying to achieve, then we can give more detailed instructions to
achieve
your aims.

- Matt
charl (Guest)
on 2006-04-14 20:25
Siva Kumar wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Can somebody explain how to confiure Lighty??

see my endeavours here, someone was good enough to post there notes for
me

http://forum.lighttpd.net/topic/575#new
Michael T. (Guest)
I would start here: