Forum: Ruby on Rails url_for in email templates

Nicholas P. Mueller (Guest)
Is there a way I can use url_for in an email template?  When I try
and use it it barks a no method error.

Thanks,

Nicholas P. Mueller
David C. (Guest)
On Thursday 13 April 2006 01:57 pm, Nicholas P. Mueller wrote:
> Is there a way I can use url_for in an email template?  When I try
> and use it it barks a no method error.

I don't think you can.  My current strategy is to make all URLs an
argument,
though I'm tempted to create a UrlBuilder class that delegates back to
the
controller.