Forum: Ruby on Rails What is the working directory for fastcgi procs w/Apache 2?

Wes G. (Guest)
on 2006-04-13 20:38
When running Apache and FastCGI with Rails, what determines the current
working directory?

Is there an easy way to discover which directory this is at runtime?

WG
Wes G. (Guest)
on 2006-04-13 20:44
The working directory appears to be "public".