Forum: Ruby on Rails Prototype contribution?

Anthony L. (Guest)
I have a piece of javascript that I'd like to submit to the prototype
project, but I haven't managed to find the appropriate place to go /
people to talk to about that.
Might somebody here be able to suggest?  Thanks in advance.
Nick S. (Guest)
On 4/13/06, Anthony L. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> I have a piece of javascript that I'd like to submit to the prototype
> project, but I haven't managed to find the appropriate place to go /
> people to talk to about that.
> Might somebody here be able to suggest?  Thanks in advance.

I would imagine submitting a ticket and patch to the trac at
http://dev.rubyonrails.org would be a good place to start.  You also may
have better luck getting the attention of the Rails comitters on the
Rails-core list.

Cheers,
/Nick