Forum: GNU Radio Generic finite state machine / Viterbi algorithm implementat

Achilleas A. (Guest)
I just realized I had the wrong website.
The correct one is:

www.eecs.umich.edu/~anastas/gnuradio

Best,
Achilleas
Robert W McGwier (Guest)
Are you looking to have these put into the core or do you wish to work
on it some more first?  These are very useful and I look the finite
state machine formulation.

Bob

Achilleas A. wrote:

Robert W. McGwier, Ph.D.