Forum: Ruby on Rails New Guide - Looking for Feedback

Jordan McKible (Guest)
on 2006-04-13 06:45
I've written a new Rails howto guide.  It covers installation of a
development environment, how to use Subversion and Capistrano
effectively, and deploying to production using Textdrive.   It's
basically a compilation of all the best guides I've found, plus a few
new things I've come up with.  I'd love to have you take a look and let
me know what you think.

http://blog.tuples.us/pages/rails-guide

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated - Thanks!
Ben R. (Guest)
Hi Jordan ~

I glanced over the tutorial, looks very extensive.  Might want to add
a link on the RoR wiki to it, or help update this tutorial:

http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/HowtoInsta...

~ Ben

On 4/12/06, Jordan McKible <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> --