Forum: Ruby on Rails Ajax Scaffold 3.0.0 released

Richard W. (Guest)
on 2006-04-12 22:24
Hey everyone, I just put up the 3.0.0 release notes. The major changes
in this release are:

    * Everything has been converted to work with the newly released
(Rails 1.1+) RJS templates
    * Sorting and Pagination have been added.

http://www.height1percent.com/articles/2006/04/12/...

Thanks and enjoy.

Rich
Wilson B. (Guest)
On 4/12/06, Richard W. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hey everyone, I just put up the 3.0.0 release notes. The major changes
> in this release are:
>
>     * Everything has been converted to work with the newly released
> (Rails 1.1+) RJS templates
>     * Sorting and Pagination have been added.
>
> http://www.height1percent.com/articles/2006/04/12/...

This is excellent. Thanks for updating this so quickly.
unknown (Guest)
On 4/12/06, Richard W. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hey everyone, I just put up the 3.0.0 release notes.

Looks good, thanks.  I recently switched an intranet site from my Ajax
view
over to one based on your 2.x scaffold.  The change was very well
received
by my users.

>     * Sorting and Pagination have been added.

1> Create 6 items so 1 is on page 2
2> Delete an item from page 1
3> Click to go to page 2
4> 404 and lose the interface until manually refreshing
Richard W. (Guest)
on 2006-04-12 23:04
unknown wrote:

> 1> Create 6 items so 1 is on page 2
> 2> Delete an item from page 1
> 3> Click to go to page 2
> 4> 404 and lose the interface until manually refreshing

This is exactly why I had to stop testing this myself and just release
it... because I wasn't going find them all. Thanks I'll put this on the
bug tracker and fix it very soon.
unknown (Guest)
> >     * Sorting and Pagination have been added.
>
> 1> Create 6 items so 1 is on page 2
> 2> Delete an item from page 1
> 3> Click to go to page 2
> 4> 404 and lose the interface until manually refreshing

Actually, it looks like clicking on a page number raises the issue;
"Next" seems to work fine.
Richard W. (Guest)
on 2006-04-12 23:19
unknown wrote:
>> >     * Sorting and Pagination have been added.
>>
>> 1> Create 6 items so 1 is on page 2
>> 2> Delete an item from page 1
>> 3> Click to go to page 2
>> 4> 404 and lose the interface until manually refreshing
>
> Actually, it looks like clicking on a page number raises the issue;
> "Next" seems to work fine.

Thanks I've added that to the bug report...
http://ajaxscaffold.16bugs.com/bugs/show/992
Richard W. (Guest)
on 2006-04-13 00:50
Richard W. wrote:

>>> 1> Create 6 items so 1 is on page 2
>>> 2> Delete an item from page 1
>>> 3> Click to go to page 2
>>> 4> 404 and lose the interface until manually refreshing
>>
>> Actually, it looks like clicking on a page number raises the issue;
>> "Next" seems to work fine.
>
> Thanks I've added that to the bug report...
> http://ajaxscaffold.16bugs.com/bugs/show/992

Yeah I accidentally left something hardcoded in the release... wh00ps.
Needless to say everything is patched up now.
Conrad T. (Guest)
Hey Richard, I just wanted to say thanks for greating such a GREAT gem.
Also, I was wondering, which plugin are you using for the login console
on
the bug tracking site?

Thanks again and in advance,

-Conrad
Richard W. (Guest)
on 2006-04-13 03:21
Conrad T. wrote:
> Hey Richard, I just wanted to say thanks for greating such a GREAT gem.
> Also, I was wondering, which plugin are you using for the login console
> on
> the bug tracking site?
>
> Thanks again and in advance,
>
> -Conrad

The bug tracking site is something completely hosted that I have nothing
to do with :)