Forum: Ruby on Rails Any case studies available for RoR implementation?

Larkin Cunningham (Guest)

I am doing a research project on application frameworks (specifically
the
evaluation and selection of) and Rails is one of the key frameworks I am
evaluating.

Does anyone know of any case studies on RoR out on the Internet?

Is anyone prepared to write up a case study for me on a project that
succeeded thanks to the structure and dynamism of Rails? Only needs to
be 1
page. Anyone who provides a case study will get a citation in my
research
manuscript.

Thanks,
Larkin
Ezra Z. (Guest)
On Apr 12, 2006, at 2:21 AM, Larkin Cunningham wrote:

> needs to be 1 page. Anyone who provides a case study will get a
> citation in my research manuscript.
>
> Thanks,
> Larkin

Larkin-

	I did a write up like you want a while ago for the newspaper website
I wrote with rails. Here you go:

http://brainspl.at/articles/2005/11/03/from-start-...
yakimaherald-com

Cheers-