Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] wiki.OnRails.com.ar Argentine Comunity Started

Pedro V. (Guest)
on 2006-04-12 05:59
We are in beta now.

http://wiki.onrails.com.ar

Any question contact me
pedro.visintin at gmail
Luis L. (Guest)
on 2006-04-12 08:59
Pedro V. wrote:
> We are in beta now.
>
> http://wiki.onrails.com.ar
>
> Any question contact me
> pedro.visintin at gmail

Hey Pedro, I'm part of RubyArgentina.com.ar, started by Michel M..

Please check it also, http://www.rubyargentina.com.ar

Later,

Luis
Pedro V. (Guest)
on 2006-04-12 15:43
Luis L. wrote:
> Pedro V. wrote:
>> We are in beta now.
>>
>> http://wiki.onrails.com.ar
>>
>> Any question contact me
>> pedro.visintin at gmail
>
> Hey Pedro, I'm part of RubyArgentina.com.ar, started by Michel M..
>
> Please check it also, http://www.rubyargentina.com.ar
>
> Later,
>
> Luis

Hi Luis:

Our goal is to grow and support Ror Argentine community
wiki.onrails.com.ar your help will be welcome.

thanks