Forum: Ruby Coding Standards for Ruby

John (Guest)
on 2006-04-11 09:52
Hie.
This is a little urgent.
Can anybody out here help me with the Ruby Coding Standards?
Please make it soon.
Thanks.
Daniel H. (Guest)
On Apr 11, 2006, at 7:52 AM, John wrote:

> Can anybody out here help me with the Ruby Coding Standards?

http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyStyleGuide

-- Daniel
Shubhra (Guest)
Thank you Daniel.

--
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.

-Abraham Lincoln
Bill G. (Guest)
> Thank you Daniel.
>
> On 4/11/06, Daniel H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > On Apr 11, 2006, at 7:52 AM, John wrote:
> >
> > > Can anybody out here help me with the Ruby Coding Standards?
> >
> > http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyStyleGuide

There's also:
http://www.caliban.org/ruby/rubyguide.shtml#style