Forum: Ruby vim 7 omni-completion function

Mark G. (Guest)
Hi all,
  I've hacked away at complete.rb and some of the existing vim7
omni-completion functions to create a ruby completion function. It
"works for me", any input is welcome. As a note, it will attempt to load
any modules required by the current buffer when attempting to complete.
You can find the link here:
http://blog.hasno.info/blog/segfault/dev/2006/04/1...
  --mark
Alexandru E. Ungur (Guest)
>>> sender: "Mark G." date: "Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 02:02:47PM +0900" <<<EOQ
> Hi all,
>   I've hacked away at complete.rb and some of the existing vim7
> omni-completion functions to create a ruby completion function. It
> "works for me", any input is welcome. As a note, it will attempt to load
> any modules required by the current buffer when attempting to complete.
> You can find the link here:
> http://blog.hasno.info/blog/segfault/dev/2006/04/1...
>   --mark
Hi,

That looks awesome!!! Great job! :) I've been waiting for something like
this
for vim... And it's particularily useful for someone who is just
learning
Ruby, like me :)

Thank you!

Sincerely,